Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to My World!

Fashion is a part of my work. I feel a responsibility to be presentable, to dress up if the occasion calls for it.” - Sarah Jessica Parker
Like myself, SJP is a mom, actress, model and other things. Unlike myself she earns a hefty salary and has product endorsements that are helpful and no doubt essential to her maintaining her level of style. So where does that leave those regular mom's like us who still need to be fashionable but don't have the support of a glam squad, stylists and all the trimmings? Well as my mother would say all we have is each other. So since an overwhelming majority of friends, colleagues and strangers seem to think I have a handle on it, and a voice that will be heard, I have decided to begin this blog. Who says that we can't have it all? Career, children, a keen sense of style and a firm grip on current fashion? We can, it may take some research before shopping as well as force us to come to terms with what our body type, true size and comfortable style is, it is doable. Up until now I have loosely framed my contributions on social networks, mostly Instagram (divagoddessgirl) and twitter (@TiffanyStage), as DivaMom Diaries, I am approaching this blog as if it is the same thing just more consistent and on a larger scale. So check back to keep up with us! 

Gianni or GiGi (18 months), 


Nafeese (14),


Stasia (18), 


Lamont (holding GiGi) and Dominique (both 19).





1 comment: