Its been an eventful week in the DivaSphere. Monday Episode 2 of The Underground Kings was released, Tuesday we had a blizzard; Wednesday night was the preview for Bee Luther Hatchee at The Stagecrafters Theater in Chestnut Hill, and tomorrow is opening night. Oh and did I mention I'm filming a reality show as well? So yeah, I'm running around like a crazy person, and truthfully I wouldn't have it any other way. The truth of the matter is I'm better under pressure. I accomplish way more when I have a few things on my plate, having to prioritize forces me to be proactive. Naturally I am a procrastinator so when the pressure is on, I have no choice but to get it done. So in the back of your mind you are thinking, hey what about the kids? Well, this is game time and I actually love it! This is great real life training for them. Its teamwork, time management, communication and responsibility delegation all rolled up in one.
This is what our day looks like:
Dom gets up with her younger brother in the morning and makes sure he gets breakfast before he gets on the bus at 6:45 am and she leaves at 7 am for class
I get up between 7 and 7:30 either make dinner in the crock pot or set out something for the girls to cook in my absence
In the office by 9 work until 11:30 am
Home by 12 pm take Stasia to school by 1 pm
Either teaching, studying my scripts or back in the office until 4 pm
Pick Stasia up at 4:30, Nafeese by 5 pm drop him off at practice at 5:30 pm
Have Stasia drop me off at the Theater by 6:30 pm
Have Stasia pick her brother back up by 7:30 pm
Have Stasia pick me up from the theater at 10 pm
Once I get home its dishes, laundry, paying bills, helping with left over home work, movie with the girls etc and my night NEVER ends before midnight. And I love it, I love supporting us with my craft, I love touching lives with my artistry, I love teaching my children how to hustle for themselves and not someone elses' dreams. I love giving them an example of a confident motivated woman. And most of all, I love that I have been blessed to be able to do so.
So to my fellow mommies we may get tired in the process but,we can do it all, with a little faith and a little teamwork and a whole lot of LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment